Panoramic IDE is the Integrated Development Environment of the PANORAMIC language.
It makes possible:
- to create directly the interface of your application with the mouse : you choose your objects, you drop and resize them on the main form (method of "drag and drop"),
- to create and edit the specific source code of your application,
- to execute the source to test your application and to observe its aspects and behaviours,
- to generate executable files and stand-alone applications which can be distributed and used without PANORAMIC,
- to save your work,
- to load your saved work,
- to check if your syntax is correct with the highlight syntax function,
- to have an help on the syntax and the use of commands and functions,
- to chose the working language (english or french).